Current estimated time of reopening: 5:00 pm Monday, September 23
- We are working diligently with ComEd, the City of Lake Forest, and contractors to restore power to the building.
- Unfortunately, the Library must be closed. At this time, we anticipate re-opening sometime on Monday, September 23.
- While we are without power, we have no access to office email or phone messages. Immediate concerns can be sent via the Library’s website using the Message Us link or visiting www.lakeforestlibrary.org/contact.
- Please be assured that no fines will be assessed. All holds and interlibrary loans will be held at the Library for you. Additional check-out time will be available for patrons.
- Please check the website calendar for program updates—cancellations, relocations, and rescheduling.
- Libby/OverDrive, Hoopla, Kanopy, CloudLibrary, and all other online resources are available. Visit Download & Stream anytime, 24/7.
Thank you for your patience!
Lake Forest Library