Age Group:Kids and Families
- Register to reserve your kit containing a 12”x16” canvas, paint, and a paintbrush.
- Starting February 1, visit the Children's Library to pick up your kit.
- Make a creation that expresses something or someone you love! Feel free to also use your own art supplies.
- When you are done creating, email a picture of your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions dues February 14.
- Submissions will be printed and displayed in the Children's Library, and you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a prize!
Know Before You Go
To reserve your spot, please scroll down and complete the registration form below. Registration opens February 10 for spring events, May 10 for summer events, August 10 for fall events, and November 10 for winter events.
To respect the time of attendees and presenters, Library events begin on time. For events with limited capacity, only registered patrons are admitted. Please let us know if you must cancel so that a waitlisted person may attend. Contact us if you would like assistance with registration or have any questions.
Once you register for this grab 'n' go kit, you will receive an email with information on picking up your kit.
Please note: Adult Kits are available to registered patrons only and limited to two per household. Any kits remaining after the pick-up deadline will be offered to patrons who are on the waitlist. Kits are popular, so please register early to reserve yours.