Steps for using the Mango app
Installing and signing into the app
- Search for "mango languages" in your device’s app store and install the app.
- Tap "Sign Up." Enter your email address and create a password.
- Select the language you are interested in learning. You can change the language at any time and even learn multiple languages at once.
- Tap "Search" to Find Free Mango. Search for "lake forest" or "60045."
- Select "Lake Forest Library."
- Enter your library card number. Tap "Access Mango."
- Once you are logged into the app, work your way through the chapters of the language you are learning.
- To select a different to language to learn, tap the menu icon and then tap "Change Language." Once on the Change Language screen, to add an additional language to learn, tap the (+) plus sign.
GO TO MANGO LANGUAGES.
What you can do with it
Learn a wide variety of languages more effectively through real-life situations and actual conversation.
How to access
|⬤||App available, search for "mango languages" in your app store|
|⬤||Works on iOS, Android, smartphones, tablets ... just install the app|
|⬤||Works in computer browser|