- DVD2GO is a self-service movie rental kiosk available 4:00 am–7:00 pm inside the Metra West Lake Forest Station, 911 Telegraph Rd, Lake Forest.
- To reserve and borrow DVDs or Blu-rays, all you need is your Lake Forest Library card. (Knowing your card number is not enough; the kiosk needs to scan your physical card.)
- Search for movies using the kiosk touchscreen, or reserve movies ahead of time by visiting dvd2go.lakeforestlibrary.org. You have 12 hours to pick up reserved movies from the kiosk.
- You can borrow up to 20 movies at a time. Movies are due in 3 days.
- DVD2GO movies must be returned to the kiosk. You will need to scan the same library card you used for checkout.
- DVD2GO movies cannot be returned to Lake Forest Library or in any A/V or book drops. You are responsible for replacement fees if disk are damaged due to not being returned properly to the DVD2GO kiosk.
You must have an active Lake Forest Library card to use DVD2GO. You may need to clear outstanding Library fines or confirm residency. Please visit the Circulation Desk at Lake Forest Library, 360 E Deerpath Rd.
Please return the movie to Lake Forest Library, 360 E Deerpath Rd, and let the Circulation Staff know of the problem.
If the kiosk is out of service, you may return DVD2GO movies at Lake Forest Library, 360 E Deerpath Rd, and let the Circulation Staff know of the problem.
Occasionally, the kiosk may have trouble reading the barcode of a movie. Please let us know of the problem by calling 847.234.0636.