Lake Forest residents who do not currently have a library card can now request a temporary card. Your temporary card ensures you are able to access eBooks and eAudiobooks, streaming movies, databases, online learning tools, and more, from anywhere, 24/7. If you run into any issues, please contact us at email@example.com
- Request your temporary card by completing the form on this page.
- Library staff will receive and process your request. Requests sent after 5:00 pm will be processed the following weekday.
- You will receive an email with your temporary card number and instructions for accessing your Library account online.
- You can immediately begin using your library card to access resources on the Library website:
eBooks, eAudiobooks, streaming movies and TV shows, music, and more at Download & Stream
Online learning, tutorials, Great Courses, databases, and more at Research & Learn
Don't Let it Expire
Your temporary card will expire August 1, 2020. To prevent your card from expiring:
- Once the Library reopens, come in and bring proof of your identity and current address. (Details at lakeforestlibrary.org/card.)
- We will verify and update the information in your library account as needed, then give you your physical card which will not expire for 3 years.
- We're glad you now have full access to the Library and all borrowing privileges!