Use your Lake Forest Library card to enjoy discounted or free admission and other perks at cultural attractions across Illinois!
Explore More Illinois requires you to log in with your library card number and password. You then have instant online access to reserve and download passes on your own.
Your trip to the museum just got better!
- Check out free and discounted passes to local museums at the Lake Forest Library Circulation Desk.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Passes cannot be reserved or checked out online or on the phone.
- One pass may be checked out per family, per loan period. The loan period is 7 days.
- Admission offers vary from museum to museum. In some cases, two to four people may be admitted free per pass; in others, the pass could be good for a whole carload. If admission is already free, another special discount is offered.
- Passes may not be duplicated, are non-transferrable, must be used by the patron checking out the pass, and may be used only once.
- Patrons may be asked for photo identification and their library card to gain admission to the participating museum.
For more information, visit the Museum Adventure Pass website.