Steps for using the Creativebug app
Creating your account
- Using a computer browser, go to the Library's Creativebug landing page.
- Enter your library card number and click "Log in" to get started.
- Enter your first and last name, your email, and choose a password. Click "Submit."
- You're signed up! You should receive a "Welcome to Creativebug" email.
Using the app
- To use the app on a phone or tablet, search for "creativebug" in your app store and install the app on your device.
- Once the app is installed, log in with the account you just created.
Searching for classes
- There are multiple ways to find classes that interest you:
- Browse around the home screen.
- Search for a crafting topic using the search bar.
- Tap or click "Classes" or "Daily Practice."
- Click on a class to open it. For more information about the class, click on the icons in the bar below the video. To add the class to your Watchlist, click the bookmark icon.
- To access your account settings, recent videos, and you Watchlist:
- If you're using the app, tap the three line menu.
- If you're using a computer, click the circle with the first letter of your name.
GO TO CREATIVEBUG.
What you can do with it
Choose from more than 1,000 award-winning art and craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists.
How to access
|⬤||App available, search for "creativebug" in your app store|
|⬤||Works on iOS, Android, smartphones, tablets ... just install the app|
|⬤||Works in computer browser|