Steps for using the Freegal app
Installing and signing into the app
- Search for "freegal" in your device's app store and install the Freegal app.
- Open the app and enter your zipcode.
- Select "Lake Forest Library," then enter your library card number with no spaces between the numbers. Tap "Log In"
- The screen will automatically open with a list of the Top Singles. You can also tap Top Artists.
Searching for songs
- There are multiple ways to search:
- Browse the home screen of Featured Playlists, Albums, Songs, and more.
- Tap “Browse” to view “Trending,” “New Arrivals, “Genres,” and more.
- Tap “Search” to search for a specific song or artist.
Downloading and listening to songs
- Tap on a song you’d like to download, then tap the down arrow. The song will download and be added to your collection.
- To find the songs you have downloaded, tap on “My Music.” Then tap the Play icon on the song you want to listen to.
- The songs you download through Freegal are yours to keep. They will stay downloaded for you to listen to in the Freegal app.
Making a playlist
- To make a playlist, tap “My Music,” then the “Playlists” tab, then “+ Create a Playlist.” Enter a playlist name.
- Select the songs you would like to add to the playlist, then tap “Done.”
GO TO FREEGAL.
What you can do with it
Download Sony Music songs to keep forever.
3 downloads per week
How to access
|⬤||App available, search for "freegal" in your app store|
|⬤||Works on iOS, Android, smartphones, tablets ... just install the app|
|⬤||Works in computer browser|